1 November 2017

kuš! fall season 2017

This fall we shook hard on the kuš! tree and got the biggest harvest of the last 10 years.



We're very happy to present you seven tasty new books by Latvian and international artists!

Preview and get them here:

- š! #30 'Brooklyn, guest-edited by Gabe Fowler

You should definately get these books to enjoy a more colorful autumn! 


'Fenix' by Zane Zlemeša will be released at the same time as the exhibition of her work in Micēlijs  on 3 November in Riga. 

On 8 November will be a release party of š! #30 at Desert Island in Brooklyn.

All of our seven new titles will be internationally debuting at CAB in Brooklyn on 11 November at the kuš! table M2! Also come to pick up a free copy of the special international issue of Smoke Signal, guest edited by kuš!

6 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for the great information you have provided!I will keep visiting this blog very often. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
    sales pop master free, pop up sales, app autoketing

    ReplyDelete

  2. Pony Ice Cream Cone
    Football Headz Cup
    Bunnylimpics Volleyball
    Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The article was great, I accidentally saw it and I was really attracted to it, hoping it would be well known. This post is very useful, I admire the author, hope you will succeed in the next post, I will continue to follow your post.
    Games of pbs, friv jogos 2019, kizi car games

    ReplyDelete